Summer: the seemingly unless three months of fun. It's where you swim all day and stay up all night and sleep in until one in the afternoon. It's full of no homework, hanging with friends, and summer jobs.
Summer is a time where you can relax... for a few days at least. Then it's trips, summer reading assignment (which was really easy, especially because I dedicated 7+ hours to just reading it) working out, and much more.
Anyways, this is supposed to be an update on how I'm doing and how my summer has been so far. It's been pretty exciting. I went to a camp and made some AMAZING friends and I've been doing school for the rest of it. I have to keep my brain working, right?
Anyways, I just wanted to say "Hi" to Mr. T if he still reads this and say "hi" to all you people that still read this blog. Thanks again!
~ Pretty Pony

No comments:
Post a Comment