Summer is now ending... and I absolutely hate it. Couldn't summer go on for
like another year? Not having to do ANYTHING has been so nice. I love summer,
but school is necessary for our future lives.
I'm excited to see my friends again and to actually have a imprinted
schedule, but I'm also really scared for the new year. I don't know if I'll
like my classes or the people in my classes, but I'm sure I'll get through
it... with a little help from Moogle Kid!
Anyways, have fun in school guys!!!
lulz. did i jsut c "hav fun in skool"?
ReplyDeletexD Sorry, had a random urge to talk like that. But I know that feel, bro. It's school already?! ASDFLKJ; /dies.
I think I've been spending too much time on tumblr...
But yes, good luck to all those going back to school... it was nice knowing you ;D
I know. It can't be the end! I wish we had another three weeks, but school has come and we have to deal with it. Thanks for reading this anyways Moogle Kid. It makes me feel good that at least someone still does. :D
Delete