Saturday, December 29, 2012

Title

Random Pic I know. It's just so cute!
Okay so I have totally decided that I am going to be updating this more often. I forgot how much I love to write on this!!!! Yep....

Okay so school's cool right now. The homework load is insane and dumb since most of it is from the same class, but the people are amazing. I have made really good friends with a guy named Motorcycle Guy and a girl named Barbie Twin and a girl named Ghost Hunter and Football guy is still a work in progress, but I have 2-ish weeks left to work on that :). OH! I can't forget the gang Zenna, M, and Ankur/Moogle Kid (I seem to always talk about you on here Moogle Kid! :D) They are still amazing as always. Anyways... School's fun, awesome, exciting, dumb, horrible, etc. You could basically add any adjective (is that right? I don't even know....) to school and it would work.

Anywas, I just wanted to update and say "hi" so... yeah bye. (Goodness, I'm sounding more and more like Moogle Kid everyday!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING?!?!?!?!?!!?)


:D See You!

No comments:

Post a Comment