What do you do when your blog goes missing? Freak out of course. There isn't much else to do. Sure you can run to your mom and say "My blog for my class has disappeared! What do I do?" Your mom will then tell you to get online to your best friend’s third cousin once removed sister’s boyfriend's older brother who knows a total techno-geek and have him try to figure out what went wrong.
The other option is that you could email your teacher and say,
"Dear Mr. /Mrs. /Ms. So-and-Such,
My blog for your class has disappeared off my dashboard. What do you suggest I do?
Thanks so much,
Insert-your-name-here."
That, of course, would be the smart thing to do, but there is another choice. You could try to find it online and figure out which email you sent it too and try the little button in the "Manage Your Blog" section that says "Can't find your Blog? Click here" and type in the URL of your blog and have it send you a message. This is great right? Wrong. The only problem you have now is that you unconsciously made two emails that are so alike when you were signing up for one because your email provider wouldn't let you get an email for like 2 hours and you can't tell the difference between the two of them and you freak out when 30 minutes have gone by and you still haven't gotten the email. What do you do then? Well the only thing you can do if you chose this option, go and do the other two options.
What if after you have done all three and you find out that the email you were using was the wrong one? Well then you tell you teacher that you're sorry and that you figured out the problem and that you found your blog. Then of course you blog about it because you still need that 500 words for your class and you thought it would make a great story.
Well, I won't say I told you so, because I never told you so. But I will say this. I always knew you could do it. I just didn't expect it to happen so soon.
ReplyDeleteThat's funny!!! =D
ReplyDelete