Sunday, October 16, 2011
This Will Be Really Weird....
So I was looking through some of my stuff and I can't believe what I found!!! It was the name Darithmetinco. I know only one person will get this and why it is so funny and important that I found it. (Moogle Kid I hope you read this because you are the only one who will get this at all.) Anyway, Darithmetinco was the name of our city or was it country? I don't remember. Anyway, there is a point to all this, I just kind of forgot it for the moment. Ah, yes, I remember now. I had to organize all the books as I was given the job as librarian. The books were all a mess! There was no order and it was horrible! So my friend Zenna and I stayed in during recess to get it all organized. After that school year was over, I was sure that all my hard work was going to be for nothing, but guess what! It wasn't! They still used my system of organization until the last day that Mrs. S taught at that school. So I guess the lesson to be learned from this is, always do each job to your upmost ability since you never know who will use it afterwards and how long your efforts will last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was our state!!! Haha how could you forget! And the other day, I was looking through old school stuff... And I found some currency... xD Good ol' days of 4th grade, eh? Haha and impressive... book.. sorting... skills...
ReplyDelete