
So, me and my friend, let's call her Elisabeth since she loves that name, were in there with these harnesses (Refer to picture below paragraph) that were too big for us and they hooked onto the bar on the man basket. We were in the man basket to put up our Christmas lights and it was so scary since it moved around a lot! I was so scared! It would jerk around a lot too! So while we were up there, Elisabeth started dancing while it was standing still and then I started dancing too and we were having so much fun, but then it started moving and I totally almost fell out! I was so scared! I couldn't believe my luck that I didn't die that day. Then I almost stepped on a light bulb and it just was a weird cold freezing day. Anyway, the lesson learned is safety hooks are amazing.

Wow, I don't think I'll ever hang up Christmas lights with you. . .
ReplyDeleteYeah, I didn't think you would want to...
ReplyDelete