(Random clip and picture
to start/give a point to this blog post.) (I have decided to do this each week
because 1. I think it is cool and 2. Because it gives me a picture for my blog
and it makes my blog pretty.)
"Life's crazy." Pretty Pony said.
"No, we're crazy." Eslob replied.
"Correction, we're weird. Everyone else is
crazy." Moogle Kid exclaimed while playing on her iPod touch.
Life is a crazy thing.
You wait for something to happen, then it goes by too fast. What are you
supposed to do then? Are you just supposed to go on with life without any fun?
Or without any expectations? What is our purpose in this life? Are we all
special people born for a specific purpose or are we all here to learn
everything we can and, once we do, die? Am I stuck here until I understand
Algebra 2???????? (I hope not. That would be horrible!!!!)
For this blog post I
decided to talk about how crazy everything is right now evidence of the picture
on the left.
So I decided to make a
list sort of like Moogle Kid's about every crazy thing in my life right now so
here it goes.
(Click here to see an
example: http://fantasy6713.blogspot.com/2011_09_01_archive.html)
- End of the term
- Yeah I know this happens 4 times a year and I should
just be used to it by now, but still, you cannot say that it gets crazy
at the end of the term. In all of your classes you have an end of term
test and then (if you are unfortunate enough) an end of semester test.
- Which, none of us have time
to study for so we all flunk.
- High School
- So yes I had to do high school. Coming into the
"new" and leaving the "old" was supposed to be easy,
and it was, but what everyone didn't tell you is what you have to do now
that you are in the "new."
- Yeah, doing homework until 12
o'clock wasn't in the program description!
- Weather
- Everything about our weather seems to be off by at
least a month! At least this one is a good one!
- Yeah I had to put this here.
- Homework
- Don't you hate it when you come home and think
"Oh, I don't have any homework due tomorrow" and then you find
out that you actually do have homework at 9 o'clock when you are putting
everything in your backpack for the next day? Oh, and the homework you
could have promised your teacher said you didn't have to do, but it was
actually due so then you have to scramble to get it done?
- Yeah I am guilty of all of
these, but hey, I'm only human.
Well that's all I can think of right
now, but I am sure I have more crazy stuff going on. Thanks for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment