Sunday, April 1, 2012

How To Play Worm At A Park

“Are we going to be friends forever?” Asked Piglet.
“Even longer,” Pooh answered.


Okay, since I am fresh out of ideas of what to type or blog or write or whatever it is called this week, I am going to be telling you fabulous people about my epic adventure with my friends Moogle Kid, Eslob, and Salsa. Also, I am going to talk about true friends in history.
(Since I have to have a thesis, here it is: the world would be very bleak if there weren't friendships.)

I was walking home last week when I ran into Moogle Kid, Eslob, and Salsa. These girls have been my friends for the longest time. I can imagine NOT having them around. Any who, Salsa's mom drove us to her house and we all ran over to the nearby school to go and play on their playground. (Yes we still play on the playground. They're cool.)
Moogle Kid decided that we should play worm and so we did. Worm is like Marko Polo except you can't touch the ground and you have to (if your it) close your eyes. We were playing this and Eslob got stuck being it for about 15 minutes. Anyways, I was having so much fun just being myself. I always can "let my hair down" with them. (Ah, the random inside jokes you can have with your best friends.) We had a very fun time that day and me falling down after I lost control on the rip stick and hitting my head wasn't the best part of the day. (One of the best things about having best friends is that you can afford to act and be an idiot around them.)
Okay, so now to friends in history.

  • Winnie the Pooh and Piglet
    • I had to start with this one because of the picture up there. Anyways, Winnie the Pooh and Piglet are best friends. (evidence of the quote) They will always be there for each other.
  • Harry and Ron
    • I know this is fictional and not historical. Anyways, through thick and thin, they have been there for each other. That shows true friendship. Even through fights (book #4) they have been there for each other.
  • Frodo and Sam
    • (Okay so I give up on the whole "in history" thing.) Sam was there for Frodo even when Frodo didn't trust him or want him around. Sometimes friends get the hidden meanings of our words.
  • C.S. Lewis and J.R. Tolkien
    • They were best friends! (This was a little shocking for me to learn. I mean, they're on the list of my favorite authors!)
  • Shrek and Donkey
    • Even though Donkey annoyed Shrek to no end, he still sticks with him and trusts Donkey. That's true friendship

Anyways, here is a list that I wrote.
A list of things that I say when I describe best friends.
#1 You can be yourself around them.
#2 They listen when you talk and they care about what you say
#3 You can afford to be really really weird around them. They won't run away
#4 You know everything about them, you think, but they always can surprise you
#5 They know when to push you and when to back away
#6 They know exactly what cheers you up and what to do when your about to explode
#7 They love you no matter what you put them through
#8 They will save you from the people you don't want to deal with at that moment
#9 They know when you just need a hug
#10 They will laugh, but they'll laugh with you.
#11 They get the inside jokes even when everyone else thinks you're insane.
#12 You can afford to be an idiot around them. They don't mind
#13 You can call them evil alien master mans and they get what you are saying
#14 Amagcagzigzagzincs - that's all I have to say on this one.
#15 It doesn't matter if your 1 year older than them, you're still accepted
#16 You really know they are your best friends when they become like family to you, just without the drama of being siblings.
Anyways, I am going to stop typing now because I am way over my 500 words.
To end this post, I just want to say to all my friends, thank you for staying with me through thick and thin and thanks for making my world a better place. I am so grateful that I know all of you guys!
Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment